HCMC 2014

HCMC 2014

Tuesday, 28 October 2014

Can Gio Biosphere Reflection. (Arvin)

Arvin Kumar

1. What did I find most interesting and challenging?

It was very interesting to ride on the boat to observe the trees as we understood more about them and their purpose. It was very challenging to climb up the stairs as it was tiring and intimidating as we thought we might trip, fall and die. It was a great experience though.

2. What have I learned from this visit?

I learned to never underestimate the monkeys there as they can be very smart and aggressive. Even when I thought nothing bad would happen, a monkey jumped on my shoulder, grabbed my spectacles and jumped into the bushes. It happened in these few seconds. I learned to never underestimate anyone.

3. What surprised me? Why?

I was told that these monkeys were quite naughty and would get aggressive when they were looking for food. Honestly, there was nothing attractive about my glasses. Even then, these monkeys were fast, agile and incredibly smart. Stealing my glasses was a horrible thing to do as I was helpless and when i got it back, it was very sharp and they bit it. This surprised me.

4. What am I still confused about?

I was not confused as I could understand what the guide was talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment