HCMC 2014

HCMC 2014

Tuesday, 28 October 2014

Day 2 Reflection CAN GIO Biosphere (RaphaelMG)

1. What did I find most interesting or challenging?

I found climbing up and down the tower challenging as it was SKY HIGH!

2. What have I learnt from this visit?

I have learnt that the Vietnamese have really suffered from the war and the scars or war are very hard to forget. They are also self driven and are equipped with essential life skills.

3. What surprised me? Why?

The fact that the people hid in the houses made of wood planks surprised me as it could be very unstable but they I then realised that the mangrove pretty much camouflaged the whole place and they were also prepared with a BUNKER!

4. What am I still confused by?

I am very clear about everything in the CAN GIO Biosphere and I have had a very enriching experience today.


No comments:

Post a Comment