HCMC 2014

HCMC 2014

Wednesday, 29 October 2014

Day 2-Reflection (Chiu Jianing)

1. What did I find most interesting or challenging?
I found the wire suspension bridge the most interesting. We could see around us and the scenery was breathtaking. I found the monkey farm the most challenging as I was afraid that the monkeys would attack me and steal my things.
2. What have I learnt from this visit?
I learnt more about the history and warfare of Vietnam.
3. What surprised me? Why?
I was surprised that the animal keepers at the farm would still feed the monkeys as I expected the monkeys to find food on their own as it was a forest and not a zoo.
4. What am I still confused about?
I'm still confused about why there was a ferry to ferry vehicles when I thought that it would be better to just build a vehicle bridge across the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment