HCMC 2014

HCMC 2014

Wednesday, 29 October 2014

Day 3 Reflection (Arvin)

Arvin Kumar

1. What did I find most interesting and challenging?

The interaction between the LSTS students and the SST students were very interesting as we understood their learning methods. The teaching methods were also very different and unique from SST as they had a very interactive lesson. There was nothing very challenging in today's activities as tehy were all manageable.

2. What have I learned from this visit?

I have learned to be more grateful with what have as in SST, we have our own LDs but in LSTS, they only have a desktop computer and yet they input technology in their learning.


3. What surprised me? Why?

I was surprised that the Vietnamese students could speak English better that I had thought. They were quiet fluent. I thought that I would not understand what they were talking about and ask myself if there were speaking English or some weird ancient language.

4. What am I still confused about?

I was not confused as my student buddy made it easy to understand.


No comments:

Post a Comment