HCMC 2014

HCMC 2014

Thursday, 30 October 2014

Day 4 (Gabriel Chenyi Massimini)

Today we went to the Vinamilk in the morning and after that we went to the war crime museum followed by the last but not least water puppet show which was amazing. 
Today I learnt that its quality over quantity as while in the Vinamilk factory they told as that if there is quality the customers will slowly come and trust and buy what your selling. 
After that, we went to the War Crime Museum to look at some of the effects and outcomes of the war. I also realised that even after getting hurt or even handicapped they still loved life as it is and accept what happens. I think that if it was for me I would just partially give up on life but from what I learnt today I think I would cherish what I have and that we should never take advantage of what we have.
Next, we went to shopping and it was a tough time as the shop owners were pushing and pulling while we were trying to walk to find a place which has what I was looking for.
As for the Water Puppet show, I feel that the water puppet show is a very interesting culture as we saw that the puppeteers needed to have a lot  of skill and I think that other countries also have similar cultures like puppet show but without the water and for the Chinese its like the lion dance.  
All in all, I feel that today, I learnt many valuable lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment