HCMC 2014

HCMC 2014

Thursday, 30 October 2014

Day 4 (Ng Meng Tao)

Day 4 (Ng Meng Tao)

Today we went to Vinamilk. I feel that it was a very meaningful journey. Although I left my bag in the conference room for a while, I learnt a lot about milk and its benefits and that the milk make sector in Vietnam is growing.

When we visited the war remnants museum, I learnt that the Vietnamese people suffered a lot during the Vietnam war. Also, chemical weapons are horrifying and shouldn't be used by anyone.

When we went to the Market, I felt pretty horrified at how the shop keepers pull customers in and force them to buy their products. However i feel that they really needed the money to have to do that.

Also,i found that we knew more about the Vietnam culture through the Puppet Show. The show reflects a lot about Vietnamese traditional lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment