HCMC 2014

HCMC 2014

Thursday, 30 October 2014

Day 4 - reflections (Varsha)


Today we went to the vinamilk factory and the War Crime Museum and the market and the water puppet show. In the vinamilk factory, I learnt that it has the most advanced technology in the world. In the museum, I found the fragments of the planes most interesting as I was surprised to find the ancient pieces of the real things there. I have learnt about the Agent Orange, the chemical which has made a lot of people and babies which were just born suffered a lot. After that we went to the market place. I learnt to be careful with my money and not to be attracted by the shopkeeper’s calls. Then we went to the water puppet show. I found out show the puppet were moved about underwater. I learnt that the stories that they performed using the puppet dated back to over 1000 years ago. It was also performed in Sentosa in 1999. I learnt that the Vietnam people are very devoted to their culture by seeing the water puppet show

No comments:

Post a Comment