HCMC 2014

HCMC 2014

Thursday, 30 October 2014

Day 4# -VINAMILK,Ben Thanh Market and Water Puppet Show(Sasank)

1. What did I find most interesting or challenging?
The visit to Ben Thanh market was interesting as we got to bargain and got to buy quite nice things such as ship models etc.I found this experience very fun and exciting.
2. What have I learnt from this visit?
I have learnt how to bargain in the Ben Thanh market,learnt how the traditional puppet show worked and how long it has been carried on by the Vietnamese.I also learnt how VINAMILK uses different programmes to control computers in the factory.
3. What surprised me? Why?
The vendors in the stalls at Ben Thanh market kept pulling us into the stall in the hope of us buying their goods.I found this rather inconsiderate as it was not nice to get pulled by someone all of a sudden.
4. What am I still confused about?
-NIL-
5.What have I learnt about culture?
Vietnam has carried on its tradition of water puppet show from the 11th century and this is a good habit as this shows that the Vietnamese show interest in their tradition and hopefully this would last through the future and this show would not die.

No comments:

Post a Comment