HCMC 2014

HCMC 2014

Thursday, 30 October 2014

Day 4#-VINAMILK Market(Yugan)

1. What did I find most interesting or challenging?
I found that VINAMILK is very interesting as it owns the biggest diary farm in Vietnam. It has many products such as liquid and powder milk, ice-cream and yogurt. The market is very interesting as the private stall owners will price the products very high the only thing to decrease the price is to bargain. 
2. What have I learnt from this visit?
I learnt that many private stall owners take advantage to increase the prices of the products.
3. What surprised me? Why?
I am surprised that the stall owners will literally take my arm and pull me in and force me to buy the products. I got pulled once and luckily I declined her offer. While I was walking through the stalls. The water puppet show also surprised me as it existed 1000 years ago. It also shows its culture by using puppets.
4. What am I still confused about?
I am still confused about the VINAMILK's growth.
5.What have I learnt about culture?
I have learnt about the Vietnamese culture that it has a rich history and we can all learn from the culture and appreciate the culture, for example the food.

No comments:

Post a Comment