HCMC 2014

HCMC 2014

Thursday, 30 October 2014

Day 4 - Vinamilk,Ben Thanh Market,Water Puppet show ( Justin Chew )

 What I found most interesting is the Water Puppet Show.The people who control the puppets must be very coordinated and have had a lot of practice to make the puppets move actions to make a story of Vietnamese Culture. I found out that everything in Vinamilk is automated and they use the best technology like using lasers to guide the machines.

I have learnt how to get what you want at the Ben Thanh Market at a better price and the number of people affected by Agent Orange. I have also learnt how to stay resilient and not give up.

The only thing challenging was the bargaining of the goods from the various shops at the market.The stall owners at market always try  different ways to attract customers like grabbing your arm and suddenly coming out of nowhere to talk to you about buying their goods.

What surprised me is that everything is automated in Vinamilk and the stall owners at the market would grab me in a rough manner to make you buy their stuff and how the people affected by Agent Orange managed to stay resilient.

I am still confused how the puppeteers control the puppets and what some of the stories mean. 


No comments:

Post a Comment