HCMC 2014

HCMC 2014

Thursday, 30 October 2014

Day 4 - VinaMilk,War Crime,Ben Thanh,Water Puppets (RaphaelMG)

1.What did I find interesting or challenging?

I have never seen a milk factory and this factory had very interesting production process and technology. Like there is no manpower needed and all the production are automatic.

2.What have you learnt?

I have learnt that there are many ways to bargain in the BEN THANH market and there are many people affected by the agent orange especially the people who have been affected generation by generation. 

3.What surprised me?

The amazing control the puppeteers have towards the puppets in the show even without seeing them.
The resilience the Vietnamese showed even though they were affected by the agent orange.

4.What am I still confused about?

The story in the puppet show as it was in Vietnamese and I did not understand what they said. Other than that my clarity is clear as crystal.

5. What have I learnt from about myself/people/conflict/good governance/culture etc?

I have learnt that I need to apply more resilience in the things I do. The people who were affected by the agent orange, although they were deformed, went on with their lives while not thinking about the past that they cannot change.

No comments:

Post a Comment