HCMC 2014

HCMC 2014

Friday, 31 October 2014

Day 5 - Cu Chi Tunnel and Cu Chi Wildlife Rescue (Lakshaya)

I found the Cu Chi Tunnel the most interesting as we got to experience how the Vietnamese people survive during the war. The tunnel was dark at some places and the ceiling was low which made us squat and walk. It made our clothes a bit dirty as well.  I learnt the reason for the war and how the people survived during the war. Facts about the animals in the Cu Chi Wildlife Rescue surprised me. I am still confused about the temperature range in the tunnel. I have learnt the cause of the Vietnam War. The street were more crowded with vehicle, mostly motorbike. However, on the first day in HCMC, the street was less crowded and with few number of vehicles on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment