HCMC 2014

HCMC 2014

Friday, 31 October 2014

Day 5 - Cu Chi Tunnel and Cu Chi Wildlife Reserve (RaphaelMG)

1. What did I find interesting or challenging?

I found the Cu Chi Tunnel walk interesting and challenging as there was a tight space
and very dim lights and a very low ceiling.

2. What have I learnt during this visit?

I have learnt that there are many species of animals in the Cu Chi Wildlife Reserve and most them have been confiscated from illegal poachers.
I have also learnt that the Vietnamese used their wits to create awesome traps.

3. What surprised me? Why?

How the Vietnamese did not get lost in the Cu Chi Tunnels.

4. What am I still confused about?

Clear.

5. What have I learnt about myself?

I have learnt that I dare to take on challenges.

6. How has my first impression on Vietnam Changed?

I initially thought that it was a little like Malaysia but now I think that it is a optimistic country that is still recovering from its historical war.

7. One word expression for my experience.

Engaging

No comments:

Post a Comment