HCMC 2014

HCMC 2014

Friday, 31 October 2014

Day 5 - Cu Chi Tunnel, Cu Chi Wildlife Rescue Reflection (Gabriel)


1) What did you find most interesting or challenging?

The Cu Chi tunnel did not collapse after the americans dropped bombs on it.

2) What have I learnt from this visit?

I have leanrt about how the Vietnamese managed to win the Americans in the war

3) 
What surprised me? Why?
The Vietnamese were very resourceful going to the extent of collecting bomb shells for metal
  

4) What am I still confused about?

How the Vietnamese managed to get through all the tunnels without getting lost

5) 
What have I learnt about conflict?

Conflict kills

6) How has your first impression of Vietnam changed?

Now I have a deeper understanding on Vietnam's culture and why it is still developing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment