HCMC 2014

HCMC 2014

Wednesday, 29 October 2014

LSTS reflection

1. What did I find most interesting or challenging?
I thought that the acting part was hard,because I was a bit self-conscious when I am on stage.I liked the way the Vietnamese students learned their materials,as there were a lot of interactive activities.

2. What have I learnt from this visit?
I learnt how much the Vietnamese students study ( From 6am to 5pm! Without remedials!) I also found out that the Vietnamese students are quite talented and are very hospitable.

3.What surprised me? Why?
I was surprised on how loud they were ( Not pointing fingers,but they really shout across the entire building ),as my first impression was that they were friendly and interactive.

4.What am I still confused about?
I am still confused on why Math and History are not compulsory in their learning ( That's what the hosts told me! )

No comments:

Post a Comment