HCMC 2014

HCMC 2014

Tuesday, 28 October 2014

My First impression of Ho Chi Minh City  Done By: Justin Goh
       When I arrived at Vietnam, what I saw was unlike my imagination. At first, I thought that Vietnam does not have a very high level of technology, However, I was surprise that there were many highly advance machines. Another Fact that surprise was that in Ho Chin Minh City, over half of it population has motorcycle, it mean that this city has at least 5 million motorcycle. Every time I look at the road, I see over half of the road filled with bicycle. After observing the city, there were many driver that following the rule of the traffic. This was very alarming and I will started to be more cautious of crossing the road.
     Finally, I wished that this trip would reach a safe end.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment