HCMC 2014

HCMC 2014

Wednesday, 29 October 2014

My reflection (LSTS) by: Gabriel Chenyi Massimini

Today we went to LST to learn about their school culture and make more vietnamese friends. I  think i could have done a better job for my part for the singing performance as I feel I have done a good job but theres always room for improvements. I always think I should have participate more and make full use of my time there. Each of the students will be able to join a CCA like SST which will train their talent and their skills outside curriculum. Lawrence invested on a poor piece of land but after 20 years of effort his wait paid of and therefore LSTS is where it is now in one of the top spots for best schools in the whole of Vietnam. The trip was interesting as there was a slight language barrier but through it all we still made very good friends and they tried to make us feel as home as possible. The students were very friendly and hostile like they kept asking me if i am enjoying myself and if i needed anything.
                                                                                                                      ~Gabriel Chenyi Massimini
      

No comments:

Post a Comment