HCMC 2014

HCMC 2014

Tuesday, 28 October 2014

Reflection by Jonas&Yen Zhe

Jonas’s impression on Ho Chi Minh
It is a great city.I like the motorcycles there.The motorcycles are interesting and the food is very tasty.I think that it is a great city overall.
Yen Zhe’s impression on Ho Chi Minh
I initially thought that Ho Chi Minh is a developing city.However,the view from the airplane shows that Ho Chi Minh is actually a bustling city.Furthermore,the airport at Ho Chi Minh also is modern and that the food is delicious.
Jonas’s Can Gio Biosphere reflection
I think that the most challenging thing was to walk through the monkeys on the monkey island.I learnt that we should be courageous of things and not be timid about them.I was surprised about the monkeys jumping on us and thought that it was rather scary.I am still confused about the Vietnam War.
Yen Zhe’s Can Gio Biosphere reflection
I think that the most challenging thing was to walk through the wooden logs safely as we could fall and injure ourselves.I learnt that we have to face the tough challenges and be brave about them instead of just easily giving up on them.I was quite surprised that the monkeys were interested in us as I thought that they will not bother us.I am still not sure about how and why the Vietnam War happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment