HCMC 2014

HCMC 2014

Tuesday, 28 October 2014

Day 2# Can gio biosphere(Yugan)

Today I went to can gio biosphere and it was very fun and I learnt many new things but it was very tiring. I had to take short naps during the bus trips. I experienced many new things and learnt many new things. I also went to the monkey island and saw many monkeys and also fed them. I also was very close to the monkeys which cannot happen in Singapore. I hope that the rest of the trip is as fun and exhilarating as today.

1. What did I find most interesting or challenging?
I found that the monkeys were not scared when the humans were close to them, instead I was scared of the monkeys when they were close to me.
2. What have I learnt from this visit?
I have learnt that the Can Gio biosphere is very important as it houses many species of animals
3. What surprised me? Why?
I was surprised that there were bunkers in the biosphere
4. What am I still confused about?
-NIL-

No comments:

Post a Comment